Visible Bottleneck I
- Java Applet illustrating Central Bottleneck
Visible Bottleneck I FAQ
Visible Bottleneck II
- A highly compatible task that can be performed
with answering questions: works but it doesn't play any questions yet
Iconic Memory & Masking Demos
- Shockwave Demos on Iconic Memory, Partial Report
and Backward Masking
- Java Applet illustrating poor detection of change
in letter arrays
Can we read two words at the same time?
Tapping as a Concurrent Task
- no bottleneck without response choice
Get Paid for Experiments at UCSD!
If you're interested, just click here for more details.
Easy Online Studies. Learning, Memory, and Cognition.
Interested in participating? Click here for details.
- More Bottleneck Demos
- Task-Switching (Jersild Paradigm)
- Rapid Serial Visual Presentations (Several Demos)
Hal Pashler Website
TIME Magazine article on Human Multitasking
New York Times Magazine article on Human Multitasking